Purpose of this post:
Corporations are now seeking to work with organisations making impactful change on diversity and inclusion. We are proud to be recognised as an ambitious, innovative & diligent charity whose purpose, programmes and outcomes are notable for their success. We have generated unprecedented corporate engagement in the last two years, engaging with over 400 new corporates on all levels, from donations, strategic funding, partnership programme delivery, to fundraising and pro bono expertise.
We are now looking to strengthen the Corporate Partnerships team to maximise on opportunities and create long-lasting, strategic relationships with new prospects, whilst engaging with the Programme delivery team to identify areas where support (funding, pro-bono & volunteering) is needed most.
- Supporting the management of a portfolio of Corporate Partners to generate vital income via Strategic Partnerships, Programme Funding and/or Sponsorship, Cause-Related Campaigns and more.
- Engaging with partners to utilise their expertise and/or resources to maximum effect. Liaising with the Programmes team to identify future funding needs, and upcoming opportunities to involve Corporate Partners in programme delivery.
- Presenting to partners and prospects when necessary to give organisational updates, pitch for new business/areas of funding and more.
- Supporting with Corporate Partnerships-related communications, including campaigns, newsletters, case studies and social media.
- Supporting the writing of high-quality external communications, including new business proposals, partnership contracts, and other materials as required.
- Making sure that all approaches to Partners and prospects are tracked consistently, through effective use of the CRM System (Donorfy), and other necessary trackers.
- Researching and applying to new Charity of the Year opportunities.
- Encouraging Partners to enrol into Payroll Giving.
- Supporting SCRM with administrative tasks such as income reporting and feeding into internal organisational updates and reporting when necessary.
- Maintaining the pipeline of Partners and prospects with up-to-date income, reporting, forecasting and areas for opportunity.
- Meeting with fellow officers in other departments (Programmes, Fundraising, Communications & Finance) to ensure areas for collaboration are not missed.
- Thanking donors promptly and ensuring the necessary follow up is completed where necessary.
- Proactively staying across the Corporate Fundraising sector to identify trends and areas of opportunity.
- To represent Blueprint for All at internal and external events including networking events, Partner events and launch activities, as and when required.
- Essential 1 year experience of supporting external relationships, partners and/or accounts, preferably from a charity or marketing background.
- Knowledge or experience of Corporate Fundraising and Partnerships in the charity sector, CSR in the Private Sector and the value both can bring to each other. Proven income generation knowledge or experience.
- Experience of working to a target or objectives.
- Confidence to hold or be part of meetings with Partners and prospects and present where necessary.
- Experience of working and collaborating with other internal departments to achieve a shared goal.
- Ability to prepare documents, proposals, research, and other tasks to a deadline.
- Excellent IT proficiency, specifically Microsoft Office, LinkedIn and a CRM System if possible.
Personal Skills & Attributes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Ability to prioritise workloads, organise tasks effectively and involve other members of the team when needed.
- A self-starter that is able to take initiative and work independently on new projects or a set task.
- Motivated by success.
- A commitment to Blueprint for All’s mission & vision.
Blueprint for All is keen to encourage applications from people from all backgrounds including race, disability, gender, faith and sexual orientation.
Please complete a covering letter statement attached to your CV demonstrating your capabilities in relation to each of the essential and personal qualities listed above, addressing each point in the order shown to firstname.lastname@example.org FAO: Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager.
Where relevant use your answers to illustrate how your competences have helped you achieve positive results. This will give you the best possible chance of being short listed.