Social impact communications agency Shape History is looking for a research assistant with an interest in the experiences of BAME communities and their specific needs as well as in public health. The role will provide valuable work experience from a fast growing, impactful agency.
This role will take place for a four-week period starting as soon as possible. This is a full-time position, working 40 hours from Monday to Friday.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Support the delivery of high-quality research on a new sexual health campaign in South London, in close collaboration with team members and external partners
- Collect and analyse both qualitative and quantitative data
- Work closely with our strategic specialists to interrogate and understand research findings, assisting in the collation of a research report to be delivered in an impactful and engaging way to external stakeholders and the public
- Use a range of platforms to assist with deliverables, including Monday.com, Typeform, Slack, Microsoft Office Suite and others
Required skills for this role:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in conducting social research either in an academic or institutional context
- Ability to think critically and innovatively
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise
The successful applicant will be paid in line with the London Living Wage (£10.75 per hour). The applicant will also be required to work remotely during the lockdown period and has the option of working in our London-based office if the lockdown eases during the internship.
How to apply: We’re looking for individuals who will be able to start as soon as possible. We’ll be looking at CV’s on a rolling basis.
- Send us your CV and cover letter.
- All applications should be sent to: email@example.com
- Following on from this, we will be inviting a select few for an online interview.
Shape History is a social impact communications agency working exclusively with good causes. We work with organisations ranging from the UN and Malala Fund, to philanthropic foundations funding global activism and digital health, to national charities and public bodies such as bpas, and the NHS. We specialise in campaigns and strategic communications, supporting across all forms of digital media to fuel fundraising, member-growth, issue awareness, and policy change.