We are looking for an experienced brand designer (at least 3 years) to support the creation of a new brand for an empowering and engaging Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) promotion service for residents of Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham (LSL). Must have a demonstrable background in brand design – a charity or social impact portfolio is a bonus.
We encourage and welcome applicants from Black, Asian or other minority ethnic backgrounds.
While we are initially looking for one principal brand designer, we will be looking for freelance designers, illustrators and artists on an ad hoc basis throughout July and September 2020 to create assets for the promotion of the new service, so please do still send through your portfolio if you are interested.
Dates + Delivery
Start Date: June 2020
End Date: July 2020
Fixed/Flexible Date: Flexible days
Estimate Work: Up to three weeks
|Core Brand Values||To be defined during our initial research phase along with community champions.|
|Existing Brand Guidelines? (Y/N)||No, completely new brand|
|Tone/feel of this campaign||To be confirmed. Initial ideas, Grassroots, informative, welcoming, expert.|
|Target audience||BAME communities in Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham.|
|All Deliverables. What design work is required?||Design spec (print bleed, sizing, quality)||Sign off deadline|
|Campaign Brand Identity – Look and Feel||Digital as well as print||June/July 2020|
|Illustration style concepting and mockups||To be defined, will be based on our community outreach.||June/July 2020|
|Social media graphic development||June/July 2020|
The brand created will be for a campaign aiming for:
- Involvement of BAME communities in the development of sexual health information and services that concern them
- Easy, free and comprehensive access to sexual and reproductive health information and services within their location
- Upskilling of frontline health and social care staff
- Engagement with community and faith leaders
- Every young person leaving school to have experienced good quality, comprehensive, inclusive sexual and relationships education
- Ongoing training for GPs and other service providers
- The Government actively addressing the health inequalities that exist for many BME communities across the country
Shape History is a communications agency that works exclusively with charities, NGOs and other initiatives working for social change.
We establish authentic relationships to amplify stories, mobilise communities and channel movements through bold communications and creative storytelling. We shape strategy, brand, content and digital.
Leila Hashemi, Client account lead – email@example.com +447907200574
Deadline: Friday 15th May 2020