This year we are working to develop an innovative digital platform that will connect talented and ambitious young people with opportunities with employers and in industries that would normally be out of their reach. These opportunities include mentoring, work placements, internships and employment. Organisations joining the digital platform will be able to post opportunities and benefit from access to a rich mix of talent that they often struggle to reach. Young people from disadvantaged and under-represented backgrounds will get the support and experience they need to enter the career of their choice.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Strategic Director you will have the primary responsibility for the delivery of our data and digital transformation programmes.
You will be an experienced transformation lead with a strong track record in programme definition and delivery. You will have the ability to be analytical, innovative and undertake a collaborative and strategic approach to developing the charity’s systems working alongside our external partners to implement and build a new digital platform.
- Lead on the full Digital Transformation of Blueprint for All’s programme.
- Staying informed on external trends (opportunities and risks) and feeding these in as appropriate to provide healthy challenge to existing ways of working and drive change.
- Managing and delivering the digital transformation project to agreed budgets and timelines, identifying synergies, mitigating risks and challenging when appropriate
- Ensure successful Digital Transformational programme delivery of existing Digital Platforms e.g. Workplace by Facebook and our Mentoring Platform – Guider
- Managing external partners and being the key point of contact
- Engaging effectively with all stakeholders, gaining insights, responding to challenges and opportunities and ensuring work is transparent and accountable
- Championing the role of digital transformation in delivering our mission through participant-focussed, joined up and future-proofed solutions
- Training colleagues with confidence with the new technologies and ways of working, to further establish good practice across the whole of Blueprint for All.
CRM & Digital Systems
- Responsible for ongoing development and maintenance of Donorfy and any other CRM systems adopted by the Blueprint for All
IT & Infrastructure
- Overall responsibility for management and development of all IT systems and infrastructure, line managing the Facilities & Office Manager
- Ensure that all staff are supervised, appraised and engage with appropriate training opportunities.
Experience of overseeing Digital Projects including Digital Platforms and CRM Systems
IT literate and able to develop and maintain the systems and processes that enable a team to work effectively together.
Strong organisational skills with the ability to work well on multiple tasks, to short deadlines and under pressure.
Excellent communication skills: the ability to communicate clearly
A commitment to excellence and high standards of professionalism with an exceptional work ethic.
Personal Skills & Attributes
Ability to prioritise workloads, organise tasks effectively and involve other members of the team when needed.
A self-starter that is able to take initiative and work independently on new projects or a set task.
Motivated by success.
A commitment to Blueprint for All’s mission & vision.
Blueprint for All is keen to encourage applications from people from all backgrounds including race, disability, gender, faith and sexual orientation.
Please complete a covering letter statement attached to your CV demonstrating your capabilities in relation to each of the essential and personal qualities listed above, addressing each point in the order shown.
Where relevant use your answers to illustrate how your competences have helped you achieve positive results. This will give you the best possible chance of being short listed.