We are seeking an experienced a Data & Digitial Coordinator, this role will focus on successfully delivering our ambitious transformation programme. You will support the development and implementation of new technology solutions to support these changes and ensure they meet the highest digital standards. You will play a key role in the continued design and maintenance of our reliable and effective IT systems, as well as ensuring the smooth-running and constantly evolving CRM system.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of our CRM system, Donorfy (Donor Management System)
- Identify and implement incremental improvements to existing systems.
- Clearly document the set-up of our systems by creating video and written manuals.
- Work with the whole staff team to provide ongoing training and support.
- Conduct regular data checks to ensure data on the system is clean reporting any issues to the Head of Facilities.
- Ensure we remain compliant with data protection and other relevant legislation.
- Be the main point of contact for any issues and find the most effective solutions escalating in a timely manner any issues to the Operations Director.
- Working closely with the Fundraising & Finance teams to ensure accurate reporting of data at all times.
- Knowledge of Jira to support project management; regular communication with business analysts, developers (or other project management systems)
- Knowledge of Salesforce to use the backend functionality as a system admin; e.g., adding contacts and pulling reports
- Knowledge of Looker Studio and Google Analytics; pulling and analysing data on weekly and monthly frequency to support KPI’s
- Acting as Data Protection Officer [DPO] Ensuring GDPR compliance across all our platforms.
- Supporting online security and privacy requirements; Ensuring security and integrity of all our digital platforms
- Utilising our existing platforms and drive development to increase the online presence of Blueprint for All (Google Analytics & Google Ads)
- Liaison between Blueprint for All and external provider leading on the development of our digital portal: My Blueprint for All
- Support the BfA team with updates and technical support
IT & Infrastructure
- Main point of contact for all team members for troubleshooting etc, providing first line technical support for staff, tenants, and co-workers.
- Management of IT email inbox to ensure all technical requests are responded to and actioned in a timely manner.
- Previous experience of data management.
- Experience as a high-level user of a CRM system.
- Previous experience working with IT systems and infrastructure.
Knowledge and Skills
- Good technical understanding of CRM databases.
- Ability to train and support ‘non-technical’ users to use new systems.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to understand user requests and translate that into technical requirements and functionality.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Good level of experience working with WordPress (or similar) website CMS
- Good technical understanding of Microsoft package.
Note: other organisations may call this role Data, Insight & Systems Officer, CRM Officer, IT Officer, IT Technician, Helpdesk Technician, Systems Technician, or CRM Assistant.
Additional job requirements and personal qualities
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organisational requirements.
- Practical problem solver, able to quickly adapt to new challenge.
- High level of attention to detail.
Location: Based at Your Space, Deptford (3 days in office, 2 days working from home)
Blueprint for All is keen to encourage applications from people from all backgrounds including race, disability, gender, faith, and sexual orientation.
This post will be subject to a DBS check.
Please complete a covering letter statement attached to your CV demonstrating your capabilities in relation to each of the essential and personal qualities listed above, addressing each point in the order shown.
Where relevant use your answers to illustrate how your competences have helped you achieve positive results. This will give you the best possible chance of being short listed.
Join the Blueprint for All team and apply for Data & Digital Coordinator!