Do you work with young people to raise their career aspirations and employment opportunities?
Our brand-new Financial Services Pathway course is designed for 18–30-year-olds wanting to kickstart a career in the finance industry.
Starting on 28th October 2021, the 6-month programme consists of monthly virtual workshops and careers talks run by leading industry experts, plus the opportunity to apply for mentoring and work experience.
Our next workshop is:
Networking Carousel with Leading Financial Professionals – 18 November 2021 – 11:00 – 13:00 GMT
Sign up here
Request a call to find out more about this free course and reserve places for young people you support, here:
The core modules, delivered virtually, will cover:
- Introduction to the programme. 28th October, 4-5pm
- CV writing, job applications, and interview skills. 10th November, 2-3.30pm
- Networking and personal branding, Date TBC
- Finding opportunities, work experience, and internships, Date TBC
- Building motivation, confidence, and wellbeing, Date TBC
- Career inspiration from professional role models, Date TBC