If so, our FREE online Entrepreneurship & Innovation programme could be for you. Our programme includes 4 weeks of workshops led by professional experts who will guide you through building your business, plus the opportunity to win a £2,300 Innovation award!
- Beginners training and workshops on the ins and outs of how to become self-employed, generate a unique idea, understand finances, branding/ marketing, build a resilient mindset, pitching and more.
- Two participants will be selected to receive £2,300 to contribute to the future of their business. Participants will have to attend and actively engage in 75% of the programme workshops in full before entering the Big Pitch competition, to be selected for this award. More details on the Big Pitch competition are below.
- Workshops will be delivered by experts from a range of entrepreneurs, professions and businesses including Fred Perry, Lululemon and more! It will be a great opportunity for participants to network with established professionals, hear first-hand accounts of their experience and journey.
- Resources and tools will be shared to further support your entrepreneurial skills and knowledge
Want to join the latest cohort? Check out the programme timetable below:
Programme Timetable – Summer
|1||Saturday 5th August 2023||10-11:30am||Welcome to Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Thursday 10th August 2023||5-6:30pm||Your Unique Selling Point|
|2||Saturday 12th August 2023||10-11:30am||Building Your Business Plan|
|Thursday 17th August 2023||5-6:30pm||Connecting With Your Customers: Branding and Marketing|
|3||Saturday 19th August 2023||10-11:30am||How to be Self-Employed|
|Thursday 24th August 2023||5-6:30pm||Financing on a Budget|
|4||Saturday 26th August 2023||10-11:30am||Building a Resilient Mindset|
|Thursday 31st August 2023||5-6:30pm||Creating a Persuasive Pitch|
Want to learn more? Sign up here
The BIG Pitch Competition
After completing the workshops, you’ll get the chance to pitch your business idea to a panel of business experts. Two winners will be selected and awarded with an Innovation award of £2,300.
The BIG Pitch will open for applications after all workshops are complete between 25th August- 6th September 2023. All participants who attend at least 75% of the programme will be eligible for a slot. Participants will be invited to submit recorded pitches online via My Blueprint for All. After your pitch has been submitted, a panel of business experts will review submissions and appoint the winner that has demonstrated the knowledge taken from the programme the best. Winners will also receive a financial consultation with an expert providing advice and guidance on how to spend the award
IMPORTANT: Requirements for the programme
- You must attend and participate in at least 75% of all online workshops to sign up for the Big Pitch competition and be eligible to win the £2,300 award. Please sign up to all 8 workshops available on MyBlueprintforAll.org and on Eventbrite.
- You must be aged 18-25 years old and of diverse ethnic heritage to be eligible for this programme.