What is the Community Leadership Academy?
The Community Leadership Academy is a programme for charity leaders which includes interactive workshops and resources on a range of skills needed to run an organisation and is designed for small and micro charities that support their local community. As an equal opportunities charity, we want other organisations to be empowered to make the biggest impact possible.
Charities that take part can look forward to:
- Training covering areas such as HR, finance, fundraising, governance, social media and marketing (this is where you come in!)
- Access to recordings of our workshops on social media and marketing
- Great networking opportunities with the opportunity to engage with other like-minded professionals, sharing insights, expertise and best practice
Why do we need you?
To provide our small and micro charities with the best possible support, we need the help of professionals in a range of sectors to help us provide toolkits and short training sessions.
What are the benefits of getting involved?
- Exposure – delivering these sessions will allow you to raise awareness of your own brand
- Networking – you will be able to make new connections and develop your network of contacts which can provide you with future opportunities
- Development – whether you are improving your own training skills or simply looking for more experience as a consultant, you can improve your public speaking and teaching skills
Is this a paid opportunity?
Depending on experience, we are able to pay you for your time depending on how many sessions or how much time you commit to the programme.