Building Futures programme support includes:
- Financial support – to help students with the cost of study, including architecture field trips, model making equipment, laptop, printing costs, and living costs.
- Specialist online workshops – facilitated by industry experts to help students expand their skills and strengthen their job applications.
- Industry in practice – visits to live construction projects and architecture offices to learn how architecture theory is put into practice.
- Mentoring – to explore personal challenges and find solutions, from portfolio building to finding a work placement.
- Showcasing your work – online, at exhibitions and through our network.
- Peer networking – with peers from other universities and alumni of the programme provides informal support and insights.
- Ambassador role – All our students, past and present, are ambassadors for Blueprint for All, which includes opportunities to attend and speak at a diverse range of events.