Community Links Bromley (CLB) working in partnership with Blueprint for All will be launching the National Lottery Community Fund Bromley and Lewisham Covid-19 Grant Giving Scheme.
The programme will bring £237,500 of much-needed funding for the sector into the two boroughs. We are especially thankful to the National Lottery for awarding this substantial grant at a time when the sector is emerging from the stresses and strains of the COVID19 pandemic.
The scheme will provide grants of up to £20,000 for local voluntary and community groups, based on eligibility to deliver activities specifically aimed to support communities through the COVID19 crisis to further realise equality, diversity and inclusion ambitions in Bromley and Lewisham. Blueprint for All are partnering with Community Links Bromley and will be awarding around half of the grant to Lewisham groups.
When will applications open and close?
Open – 20th January
Close – 14th February
The programme will focus on:
- Organisations supporting people and communities who experience disproportionate challenge and difficulty as a result of the COVID-19 crisis;
- Organisations providing services and support for vulnerable people, for which there will be increased demand as a result of the COVID-19 crisis; and
- Organisations which connect communities and support communities to work together to respond to the COVID-19 crisis.
Funding will be prioritised to benefit groups that focus on the following:
- Ethnically diverse groups
- Children and Young People
- Disability including mental health
- Domestic violence
- Long term health conditions
- Older individuals
- Individuals facing crisis
- Vulnerable families
Grants will also support organisations that connect communities through local activities such as volunteering and building capacity and infrastructure of community groups.
How to apply
To apply, simply visit the Community Links Bromley (CLB) award force portal where you will also find more information regarding the application process. Please note all awardees must finish projects by 28 October 2022.